UNSTOPPABLE WILD: Book Release



The time has come: The waiting (mine and yours) has come to an end. I will now leave it up to the free interpretation, which of us is more happy that we can finally go on. I don't want to lose much more words at all. 

My first book “UNSTOPPABLE WILD” is now available at amazon.com and notionpress.com both in paperback and e-book format. Link is in bio, grab your copies now. I look forward to your feedback on reading status and emotional outbursts of all kinds and I await your final conclusion with awe. 

And now I wish you a lot of fun reading while I'm having a birthday party


https://www.amazon.in/dp/1649514662


https://notionpress.com/read/unstoppable-wild


I couldn't have produced such a beautiful book without the amazing artwork of @aakash_sahu_741 who helped me a lot during this entire journey.


I thank each and every person who has relentlessly suggested and asked for me to put out a book, as well as the many who actively support me every day. I will continue to follow my vision regardless of where it may take me.


Comments

Popular Posts