Unexpected Seventh Day



They don't reject me, 
they rejected the idea of me.
and it’s not my job
to keep up with the ideas of people.


The more I get in tune with myself. The more intimidating I become. But I understand, it is a lonely journey after all. Either I own my truth and do what is necessary to experience this short stay as I want or they would tell me how to sit, eat and survive.

There are so many of them, who think they know me.

because they read me, they watch me, they listen to me. Yet I know they only know what I put out there. And the rest - it’s mine to feel.


Would they give me sympathy? If they get to know that I am so alone. The kind of alone they felt it too. Or that I am not alone because they are there.

Are they here really?

For me? 

when they are not even there for themselves. 


During six days of a week I try to see the bright sides of things but on the seventh day I feel it differently. I sink in it differently. Would you scold me for my inconsistency? Just for not knowing how to be a perfect humane who lives without emotions. During all six days, I keep myself  motivated and I try to get inspired from my surroundings. I also choose to write content on self love but unlike on the seventh day I want to write down all the ways I've been so harsh to others and especially to my inner peace.

Tell me now would you call me out? As I try everyday to put up my best face for everyone and keep my demons to haunt me every day alone. Would you call me fake for making myself like that? 


Darling, I don't like to wear fake masks and hide my demons under the bed. That's why I said earlier it's not my job to keep up with people's ideas of people. Hope you understand.



Love from my demons





Comments

One day by RC said…
Beautifully written
Shree Namdeo said…
Thank you for reading. Hope you love it. Subscribe for further latest content.
Arpit Namdeo said…
Loved it ЁЯШН

Popular Posts